Welcome to iPetTime. If you are a kennel operator, dog-walker, pet-sitter, groomer, veterinarian or provide other types of pet care, iPetTime can make it easy for pet owners to schedule services with you anytime, anywhere.
Benefits for pet care providers:
- Safe and secure All customer information is sent to our servers using a secure and encrypted communication channel.
- Simple Your customers can schedule quickly without the need to create an account or remember a password.
- Free iPetTime is free for both pet owners and pet service providers.
- Mobile iPetTime allows pet owners to easily schedule from an Android, BlackBerry or iPhone through the iPetTime Mobile web site. iPhone, Android and Windows phone users can also download the free iPetTime App from the the Apple App Store, Google Play and the Windows Phone Marketplace.
- Flexible You can define your own list of services under each service category and customize what information a pet owner is prompted for when scheduling.
For a detailed description and walk-through of how iPetTime scheduling works, see our How it works help topic.
Get mobile and online scheduling for your business
Are you ready to add free mobile and online scheduling to your site? If so, please read through our getting started help topic and let us know if you would like any assistance.
Thank you for participating in our iPad contest. We will be notifying the winner at the end of August.
Look for an all new contest this fall.
See how iPetTime scheduling works
Click on the following links to discover how iPetTime works without the need to sign up or create an account.
If you have a iPhone, Android or BlackBerry you can also try scheduling an appointment with our demo provider by opening ipettime.mobi in your mobile browser.
iPetTime is partnering with NAPPS
iPetTime is excited to announce a new partnership with the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS). NAPPS is the only national nonprofit U.S. trade association for individuals with pet sitting businesses. It is operated for and by its members.
Together, NAPPS and iPetTime will work with pet sitters to ensure that iPetTime provides a great scheduling experience for both pet owners and pet care providers.
For more information on NAPPS, please visit:
If you are already a NAPPS member and would like to take advantage of iPetTime, you can use easy activation to sign up with your existing e-mail address.