You can define a custom field to prompt the user for an address.
To create a custome address prompt:
- Logging into the for service providers application
- Select the Scheduling Setup tab.
- Select the Fields sub-tab.
- Click on the + button to add a new blank field to the end of the field list.
- Click on the blank cell in the prompt column for the new field and enter the prompt as: Home Address.
- Change the Type from Text (1-line) to Text (multi-line).
- If you are a pet-sitter and always need a home address, check Required
- Click Save to save the new field prompt.
Your done. Now when a pet owner schedules a service with you through iPetTime, they will be prompted to provide a home address.
For more information on custom fields, see the help topic: How do I work with custom fields?